Gas Detector SmArtGas 3 is a device designed for the measurement of hazardous gas concentrations in potentially explosive atmospheres, where flammable gases, vapours and dust may be present.
- variety of detected gases and vapours,
- a wide ambient temperature range,
- electrical interface options: RS-485, 4 ÷ 20 mA, relays,
- with or without a local display,
- enclosure options: aluminium alloy / stainless steel,
- easy integration with other systems.
- chemical and petrochemical plants, refineries (vapours
- of gasoline, fuels),
- gas stations, gas bottling plants (C2H2, C3H8),
- gas plants (CH4),
- breweries, distilleries (CO2, NH3, C2H5OH),
- gardening (CO2, O2),
- pharmaceutical industry,
- waste-water treatment plants (H2S, CH4, CO2),
- water treatment plants (Cl2, O3),
- power plants (H2, CO).