The FlameSpec-UV-IR-F flame detector provides ultra-fast response, high performance and reliable detection of a large variety of fires including hydrocarbon fires (visible and nonvisible). The detector addresses slow growing fires as well as fast eruptions of fire using improved UV-IR technology. The detector operates in all weather and light conditions.
FlameSpec-UV-IR-F - Key Benefits
- High immunity to false alarm
- Hydrocarbon flame detection. Spectrum response of IR radiation in the 4.0-5.0 micron range
- Ultra-fast detection mode detection within 5 milliseconds for fireballs or explosions
- High sensitivity – up to 100 ft. (30m) for a 1 ft2 (0.1m2) n-heptane pan fire
- Data/Event logger – alarms, faults and other relevant events are logged to non-volatile memory
- Built-in-Test (BIT) – Automatic and manual internal self-test of window cleanliness and the overall operation of the detector
- Window heater to avoid condensation and icing
- Tilt mounting bracket can be connected either above or below the detector
- UV and IR warning levels – 0-20mA – Current output warning when elevated UV or IR radiation is detected.