The FlameSpec-IR3-H2 flame detector provides ultra-fast response, high performance and reliable detection of hydrogen fires. The detector addresses slow growing fires as well as fast eruptions of fire using improved IR3 technology. The detector operates in all weather and light conditions.
These features, along with the built-in event logger, provide additional means to study the cause and development of fire
FlameSpec-IR3-H2 - Key Benefits
- High immunity to false alarm.
- Ultra-fast detection mode detection within 40 milliseconds for
- Hydrogen fireballs or explosions.
- Hydrogen flame detection.
- High sensitivity – up to 100 ft. (30m).
- Data/Event logger – alarms, faults and other relevant events are logged to non-volatile memory.
- Built-in-Test (BIT) – Automatic and manual internal self-test of window cleanliness and the overall operation of the detector.
- HART 7 models available - Easy configuration and diagnostic capability.
- Window heater to avoid condensation and icing.
- Stainless steel tilt mount with horizontal and vertical adjustment. Optional mounting adapters available for retrofit installations.
- SIL 2 compliant models available - suitable for use as part of a SIL 2 compliant safety system.