The FlameSpec-UV-IR-F-HD flame detector provides ultra-fast response, high performance and reliable detection of a large variety of fires including hydrocarbon fires (visible and nonvisible). The detector addresses slow growing fires as well as fast eruptions of fire using improved UV-IR technology. The detector operates in all weather and light conditions.
The detector provides high-definition (HD) video output of the monitored area with clear imaging of a fire event and of personnel at distances up to 100 ft. (30m) allowing rescuers to know the exact situation before entering the hazardous area. It will automatically record a video of a fire event (1 min pre-alarm / up to 3 min post-alarm).
Add to that, the integral HD quality video, with event recording, on top of the proven superior capabilities of UV-IR flame
detection and you have a very powerful safety tool to protect your personnel, plant and process.
FlameSpec-UV-IR-F-HD - Key Benefits
- High immunity to false alarm
- Ultra-fast detection mode detection within 5 milliseconds for fireballs or explosions
- Hydrocarbon flame detection. Spectrum response of IR radiation in the 4.0-5.0 micron range
- High sensitivity – up to 100 ft. (30m) for a 1 ft2 (0.1m2) n-heptane pan fire
- HD video output with Automatic HD video recording of fire events. Data/Event logger – alarms, faults and other relevant events are logged to non-volatile memory
- Ethernet communication – in addition to the standard methods, such as 4-20mA and Modbus
- Built-in-Test (BIT) - Automatic and manual internal self-test of window cleanliness and the overall operation of the detector
- Window heater to avoid condensation and icing
- Tilt mounting bracket can be connected either above or below the detector
- UV and IR warning levels – 0-20mA – Current output warning when elevated UV or IR radiation is detected.