Teta EcoN is an addressable Gas Detector for sensing nitrogen dioxide (NO2) concentrations, designed as part of Teta Gas Safety System. The device performs cyclical measurements of gas concentration in the air, then the information on correct operation or exceeding the set thresholds is transmitted to the user by controls flashing on the detector. Communication between the detector and the compatible Control Unit takes place through power supply and signalling bus Teta BUS. The system is designed as installer-friendly – it allows any order of wires during connection of power supply and data bus.
Key advantages of detector:
- power supply and data transmission via a single, two – wired cable,
- insensitive to polarization of the connection,
- simple and clear method for scanning and identification of detector addresses,
- simple identification of the detector status,
- 3 alarm thresholds,
- built-in electrochemical sensor insensitive to changes of ambient conditions.