Atest Gaz has been operating on the general construction market from the very beginning of its activity. We offer two product lines for gas detection, both in the area of heating and ventilation: Teta Gas and Alpa Gas XT.
The Alpa Gas XT system is designed to protect facilities such as underground garages, halls heated with radiators and gas boiler rooms. It provides protection for people staying in them against highly poisonous gases, such as carbon monoxide or nitrogen oxide, and against flammable gases from LPG systems in cars or methane from heating systems. It allows for 3-stage detection. The system communicates in the 4-20 mA standard.
Alpa Gas XT series detectors are:
- Alpa EcoWent XT for the detection of carbon monoxide (CO) concentration.
- Alpa EcoDet XT for detection of propane-butane (LPG) concentration.
- Alpa EcoTerm XT for the detection of methane concentration (NG).
1. Advantages of the Alpa Gas XT system for underground car parks.
2. Advantages of the Alpa Gas XT system for boiler room.