The FlameSpec-IR3-HD flame detector provides ultra-fast response, high performance and reliable detection of all types of hydrocarbon fires (visible and non-visible). The detector addresses slow growing fires as well as fast eruption of fire using improved triple IR (IR3) technology. It operates in all weather and light conditions with highest immunity to false alarms.
The detector provides high-definition (HD) video output with clear imaging of fire events up to 100 ft. (30m), allowing rescuers to know the exact situation before entering the hazardous area. The detector automatically records fire events (1 min pre-alarm / up to 3 min post-alarm).
Add to that, the integral HD quality video, with event recording, on top of the proven superior capabilities of Triple IR (IR3) flame detection and you have a very powerful safety tool to protect your personnel, plant and process.
FlameSpec-IR3-HD - Key Benefits
- High Immunity to False Alarm.
- Extreme sensitivity – up to 260 ft. (80m) for a 1 ft2 (0.1m2) n-heptane pan fire.
- Ultra-fast detection mode – detection within 40 milliseconds for fireballs or explosions.
- 1.2 second detection time – for 1 ft2 (0.1m2) n-heptane pan fire at up to 50 ft. (15m) distance.
- HD video output with Automatic HD video recording of fire events. Data/Event logger: Alarms, faults and other relevant events are logged to non-volatile memory.
- Built-in-Test (BIT) – Automatic and manual self-test of window cleanliness and the overall operation of the detector.
- HART 7 models available - Easy configuration and diagnostic capability.
- Window heater to avoid condensation and icing.
- Stainless steel tilt mount with horizontal and vertical adjustment.
- Optional mounting adapters available for retrofit installations.
- SIL 2 compliant models available - suitable for use as part of a SIL 2 compliant safety system.